CERAMIC FIBER PAPER
|Ceramic paper is a pure white refractory
fiber paper with outstanding strength and handling characteristics.
It is noted for its excellent chemical and thermal stability
at temperature to
1260 & 1430℃. It is capable of bending diecut, rolled,
fold, bent and wrapped, even around sharp corners. In addition,
It offers a very low thermal conductivity.
- LOW SPECIFIC HEAT - Ceramic paper does
not store large amounts of heat and therefore can be
or cooled almost instantaneously.
- RESISTS THERMAL SHOCK - Can be cycled rapidly from crayogenic
temperature to 1260℃, 1430℃
- GOOD MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
- For gasketing, sealing & spacer
applications at high temperature.
- Cumbustion chamber lining.
- Tap hole plug covers
- Expansion joint material & back-up lining in molten
- Insulation meterial for cash-box & electricty device(rice-cooker/iron)with
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- Chemical analysis(W/T %) : Alumina 47/Silica
- Tolerance on thickness ±10%
- Compression strenth : 0.56(㎏/㎠)
HEAT TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. CERAMIC
135-100 JINHEUNG BLDG, 70-6, CHUNG
DAM DONG, KANGNAM-KU, SEOUL, KOREA
TEL : (02)
515 - 1331, FAX : (02) 515 - 1334 e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org